Friday, March 18, 2005

Mindless ramblings part I...

Since no body seems to be visitng my blog anyway, I can ramble mindlessly here. Not care about the grammar and the style, not try to sound like a pompous fart, not try to feign intelligence.

I can be myself here. For a change? No usually I am myself all the time. But the problem is that I have so many selves that everyone doesnt get a fair chance.

Like right now I am the mad self...wanting to ramble. Listening to Comfortably Numb (comfortably numb myself) , installing exchange servers and domain controllers on four machines at one time (wow what geek - naah, it sucks honestly).

I chose a lead role in a cage and gave up a walk on role in a war.

Damn. If I had listened to floyd for 1 hour daily in my childhood instead of going to school, I would have had all the edcation I ever needed.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Observations from the rooftop. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan