Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A Chat Transcript

this is a discussion that I had with a friend after she read my post on love ( the one immiediately below this one). I posted this so that all those folks who will come with the dagger after me once they have read that post, can further sharpen them after reading this. And aslo so that I dont have to speak the same things repeatedly.

So before you read this post, read the one below it.
-------------------------------------------

My Friend Thats partially true
titash neogi :) completely
My Friend nope
titash neogi yes...
My Friend because thats how you think u are Titash and because I think what I think this is me :)
titash neogi :) see if u have a point u ahve to prove it
My Friend and how did u prove it ?
titash neogi look around yourself..
My Friend I would suggest the same to u
titash neogi :)
titash neogi the point is...u have to tell me..if love isnt ego then wat is it?
titash neogi can u do that?
My Friend dont u believe that there can be love without expectations and without having to pamper ones ego ?
titash neogi ego = self. when u do something selflessly, u r still catering to an inner urge to be a martyr...subconciously u r telling urself ...i am in love and i will do this for him or her .....
My Friend no !!!
My Friend u do it because u want to
My Friend love is a relationship
My Friend it may not be completely selfless
titash neogi thts y i sed ki it works in devious ways...u dont realise it....when u r sacrificing....thinking tht u r doing it without expectations...ya exactly..YOU want to....its an inner urge....the urge to be selfless....
My Friend thats not ego
My Friend an inner urge to do good, do u call that ego?
My Friend or being selfish ?
My Friend I wouldnt
titash neogi ego = self.....its a broad defintiion of ego
titash neogi :) u wont bcos its a very alien concept to u....
titash neogi most ppl wont
My Friend dont be so cynical
My Friend things can be nice..........ppl can be nice
titash neogi bt thts basically it...its impossible to do anything in this world without thinking of the self... :)
titash neogi lol...i never sed tht they cant be....u r a nice person...bt tht doesnt have anything to with ur thinking first for urself
My Friend ohhhh pls !!!
My Friend and why do u think am I talking to u now
titash neogi bcos there r no calls coming in :)
titash neogi and bcos u like talking to me...
titash neogi u get emotional/intellectual/ or any other sort of entertainment...
titash neogi simple....
titash neogi :) and thts nothing wrong either
My Friend so its ME that I am entertaining with u as an object .........?
titash neogi ofcourse :)
My Friend is probably what u think
My Friend !!!!!!
My Friend I wud probably not chat with u after this, nothing personal
titash neogi lol...thts fine...thts bcos i have hurt ur ego...if speaking the truth is something tht stops u from talking to me...i cant help it...thts probably wat a lot of ppl wud do to me...
titash neogi bt i too am catering to my self..my ego.... :)

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Observations from the rooftop. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan