Monday, February 27, 2006

kal, aj aur kal

Its abt 1 at nite. I cant sleep so I decide 2 rite anothr post.
No, i m not sitting wide awake and staring into my laptop. i m very much in bed, typing furiously wth my thumb into my new nokia 6681. I wl then post ths directly via GPRS 2 blogger.
I bought ths neat little nok last sunday. It cost me a bomb. Bt it lets me do so many thngs i hve alwaz wantd 2 do. Like blog anytime anywhere anythng.

Yes. We r a crazy generation. We do thngs tht evn 5 yrs bak wud b considerd outrageous.

Whn I was buying ths set I cudnt help thnkng bak 2 a day 4m my childhud when i had gone wth my mom and dad 2 a special winter fair for quilts. We must hve been havng a really hard time bak then, 4 i dstinctly remembr ma and pa buyng 2 lal imli dhariwal quilts after much deliberation, on emi. (dont remember ths part very clearly though). Thre was quite a crowd at the fair I remembr. For yrs aetrwards, those 2 quilts remained our prizd wintertime assets.

I knw it sounds very bizarre, ths post on nokia and quilt. Bt those of u who have made a connection, let me jst close ths wth one last statement.
Its nt about jst me and my family. Its abt an entire nation moving from kal into kal via aj. ;)
u get me?

1 comment:

G Shrivastava said...

You always wanted to blog from anywhere anytime? Really?

I am from your generation but despite that I think you're crazy - generation gap with the same generation kya? ;-)

 
Copyright 2009 Observations from the rooftop. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan